The book was a collaboration effort between K2 employees and K2 Insiders, including myself. It was a great effort by all and superbly lead by Chris Geier from K2. Wrox have done a fantastic effort leading mostly first time authors through the process of writing, editing and formatting the book.
I had the honour of contributing a couple of chapters, Chapter 9: Creating your first Workflow and Chapter 20: Using the K2 Workspace and Reporting. As you read through the book feel free to comment on how you think I’ve done.
- Chris Geier (K2)
- Mike Talley (K2)
- Codi Kaji (K2)
- Shaun Leisegang (K2)
- Holly Anderson (K2)
- Eric Schaffer (K2)
- Anthony Petro (K2)
- Jason Apergis – K2 and MOSS Collaboration Distillery
- Chris O’Connor – devk2.net
- Colin Murphy – K2[thought]
- Jason Montgomery
- Gabriel Malherbe – naked programmer
- Igor Macori – Share Your Knowledge (Italiano)
- Sergio Del Piccolo (of course)